How to run a successful private practice: all you need to know - Online webinar
~ Workshop presented by Dr Robert Watson, Clinical Psychologist, Accredited Cognitive Analytic Therapist & Supervisor, & Vice-Chair of the Association for Cognitive Analytic Therapy.
~ Relevant for Clinical/Counselling Psychologists, and Psychotherapists/Counsellors
~ £95. 10% discount for ACAT members - use promotional code "CAT"
~ The workshop fee includes a sandwich lunch, and tea and coffee throughout the day.
This will be the twenty eighth run of this popular and informative workshop (see previous delegate feedback below).
Setting up and running a successful private practice can be highly rewarding but it can be challenging. Many therapists feel uncertain and unconfident about making the transition. The workshop will help you:
1. Build a narrative of confidence as a therapist in private practice, and guide you towards helpful ways of relating to your work and self-management.
2. Understand and address the issues that you will face in setting up, developing and running a successful private practice.
3. Learn about the practicalities of marketing (afternoon session allocated for this).
4. Understand data protection and how to make your practice GDPR compliant.
5. Know how to work ethically and safely, (including online therapy).
6. Manage the demands on the self that come from working independently.
7. Nurture a stimulating workplace for yourself.
Whether you are considering starting private practice, or want to develop your existing private practice, this workshop will equip you with the knowledge and skills needed for running a successful private practice i.e. obtaining work and making a living.
For more information and booking please visit: https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/how-to-run-a-successful-private-practice-all-you-need-to-know-london-workshop-tickets-59629866536
This site has recently been updated to be Mobile Friendly. We are working through the pages to check everything is working properly. If you spot a problem please email email@example.com and we'll look into it. Thank you.