Relevant for Clinical/Counselling Psychologists, and Psychotherapists/Counsellors
Early bird £120 until 1st January 2020, then £135.
This will be the thirty fourth run of this popular and informative workshop (see previous delegate feedback below). All previous participants rated the workshop as good or excellent, and rated their confidence in starting private practice as higher after attendance.
Setting up and running a successful private practice can be highly rewarding but it can be challenging. The workshop will help you to:
1. Build a narrative of confidence as a therapist in private practice, and guide you towards helpful ways of relating to your work and self-management.
2. Understand and address the issues that you will face in setting up, developing and running a successful private practice.
3. Learn about the practicalities of marketing and how to incorporate an evidenced based approach to marketing(afternoon session allocated for this).
4. Understand data protection and how to make your practice GDPR compliant.
5. Know how to work ethically and safely including risk assessment.
6. Manage the demands on the self that come from working independently.
7. Nurture a stimulating workplace for yourself.
Whether you are considering starting private practice, or want to develop your existing private practice, this workshop will equip you with the knowledge and skills needed for running a successful private practice i.e. obtaining work and making a living.
Some examples of what delegates have liked so far:
“Calm, reassuring, comprehensive review of most relevant issues. Liked & appreciated input of own personal experience, made it real”
“Really detailed information about how Robert does it. Lots of opportunity to ask questions. Great focus on marketing”
“A great workshop on running a private practice. Plenty of factual information and examples along with the opportunity for self-reflection. Highly recommended!”
"I attended Roberts workshop on running a private practice last Friday 17th March. I found it informative and extremely useful. I'm going fully independent in May and this has certainly helped my confidence levels."
“Being yourself, personal, open, transparent, warm & engaging – this enabled open discussion and inquiry”
“The specific guidance on practicalities – copies of therapy agreement are great. Guidance on outcome measures”
“Learning more about boundaries in private practice and issues arising and the need to hold onto these”
“Been a brilliant, informative workshop. Well worth the travel and emotional investment”
“Thank you. You’ve inspired me! It was exactly what I wanted to learn”
The workshop fee includes all course materials, and tea and coffee throughout the day. Coffee from 09.30 for 10am prompt start.
Participants are welcome to contact Robert Watson with any questions that arise after the workshop as he is always keen to hear how delegates have progressed with their private practice.
For more information and booking please visit: https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/how-to-run-a-successful-private-practice-all-you-need-to-know-london-workshop-tickets-83005380327
This site has recently been updated to be Mobile Friendly. We are working through the pages to check everything is working properly. If you spot a problem please email email@example.com and we'll look into it. Thank you.