Relevant for Clinical/Counselling Psychologists, and Psychotherapists/Counsellors
This is the thirty sixth run of this popular and informative workshop (see previous delegate feedback below). All previous participants rated the workshop as good or excellent, and rated their confidence in starting private practice as higher after attendance.
Maximum 6 participants. This is a fully interactive training session and you will able to work in pairs in breakout rooms during the day. See "How will the webinar work" via the link below
Setting up and running a successful private practice can be highly rewarding but it can be challenging. The workshop will help you:
1. Build a narrative of confidence as a therapist in private practice, and guide you towards helpful ways of relating to your work and self-management.
2. Understand and address the issues that you will face in setting up, developing and running a successful private practice.
3. Learn about the practicalities of marketing and how to incorporate an evidence-based approach to marketing (afternoon session allocated for this).
4. Understand data protection and how to make your practice GDPR compliant.
5. Know how to work ethically and safely, (including risk assessment).
6. Manage the demands on the self that come from working independently.
7. Nurture a stimulating workplace for yourself.
Whether you are considering starting private practice, or want to develop your existing private practice, this workshop will equip you with the knowledge and skills needed for running a successful private practice i.e. obtaining work and making a living.
For further information and booking please visit: https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/how-to-run-a-successful-private-practice-all-you-need-to-know-interactive-webinar-tickets-85224431569
This site has recently been updated to be Mobile Friendly. We are working through the pages to check everything is working properly. If you spot a problem please email email@example.com and we'll look into it. Thank you.