This is the 64th run of this well-rated workshop. All previous participants rated the workshop as good or excellent, and rated their confidence in starting private practice as higher after attendance". Limited places available.
This is module one of how to run a successful private practice. Module 2 covers how to understand and comply with Data Protection Laws, including the UK GDPR, in order to run a successful private practice. Given the complexities of UK Data Protection Laws most therapists in private practice unintentionally and without knowing it, will be non-compliant with the requirements. Module 2 will give you what you need to make data protection integral to your practice. and to comply with the law. You do not have to book both modules - you can choose what you need. Attendees from either module will be entitled to join our quarterly GDPR update and advice forum for free, run jointly by Mark Burnett, International Data Protection Officer from Hope and May, International Data Protection Specialists, and Dr Robert Watson, Course Presenter, Clinical Psychologist & Accredited Cognitive Analytic Therapist & Supervisor.
Relevant for Clinical/Counselling Psychologists, and Psychotherapists/Counsellors.
£100. All participants will receive workshop handouts and information packs containing useful examples of therapy and supervision contracts, blogs, and marketing letters.
All previous participants rated the workshop as good or excellent, and rated their confidence in starting private practice as higher after attendance.
Maximum 6 participants. This is a fully interactive training session and you will able to work in pairs in breakout rooms during the day.
Setting up and running a successful private practice can be highly rewarding but it can be challenging. The workshop will help you:
1. Build a narrative of confidence as a therapist in private practice, and guide you towards helpful ways of relating to your work and self-management.
2. Understand and address the issues that you will face in setting up, developing and running a successful private practice including online working and the online therapeutic relationship.
3. Learn about the practicalities of marketing and how to incorporate an evidence-based approach to marketing (afternoon session allocated for this).
4. Know how to work ethically and safely, (including risk assessment).
5. Manage the demands on the self that come from working independently.
6. Nurture a stimulating workplace for yourself.
Whether you are considering starting private practice, or want to develop your existing private practice, this workshop will equip you with the knowledge and skills needed for running a successful private practice i.e. obtaining work and making a living.
For more information and booking please visit: https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/how-to-run-a-successful-private-practice-all-you-need-to-know-tickets-689858283697?aff=oddtdtcreator
This site has recently been updated to be Mobile Friendly. We are working through the pages to check everything is working properly. If you spot a problem please email email@example.com and we'll look into it. Thank you.